    meanoldman Guest

    Well obviously. I just got a new pc at work and I need to see how well it
    runs call of duty 2.

    meanoldman, Nov 1, 2006

  2. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    imdb is da bomb

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    imdb is da bomb

    shh.... ancient Chinese secret...

    Jtyc, Nov 1, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Why don't you two get a room... you know you want to.

    Just leave the goat out of it... don't you think he has been abused enough?

    Obviously neither of you understand much of the true history of the MCNGP.
    Being an elder MCNGP member (lol... by membership, not age... I think Neil
    has us all beat there)... I must inform you that there are a few membership
    requirements.... One is to be able to stand with your fellow MCNGP'ers.
    This requirement is when standing up to the braindumpers and trolls. Another
    requirement is to be able to stand up to criticism and be able to defend
    yourself... not just against trolls... but against everyone. If you have
    done your research... you will see that billyw and I have gone at it... as
    have JAR and myself. I am MCNGP through and through... but I have gone head
    to head against other MCNGP on issues we have talked about on the super
    sekrit site. Being an MCNGP does not mean you have to kiss @ss. That being
    said... if you can't stand up for yourself... you do not belong in the MCNGP.
    If you can't stand up for your fellow MCNGP, you do not belong in the MCNGP.
    And if you kick my dog again, well... you know the rest.

    where did we get these people???? uhg

    maybe I am just still p|$$ed at the vikings still.

    Guest, Nov 1, 2006
  5. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    "ANCIENT CHINESE SECRET, HUH?"

    crap yer old if you remeber that commercial

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    maybe I am just still p|$$ed at the vikings still.

    Oh drat, I missed that game. I got caught up watching this special on
    Boston sports, Bill Belichek and a manly have a love affair with Tom Brady.
    There might have been some clips of football in there somewhere, I'm not
    sure.

    lord I hate this new Monday night football crew

    Jtyc, Nov 1, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    there are others that have me beat on both age and membership seniority.
    However for that comment, if I catch ya, I'll beat ya straight up.

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    crap yer old if you remeber that commercial

    If I'm old, how do we describe you? Pre-historic?

    Jtyc, Nov 1, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    *runs*

    *walks*

    *stops*

    lol... not this again... c'mon old man... catch up!

    Guest, Nov 1, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    I prefer to think of myself as post-Edwardian! Furrfu, the least you could
    have done is throw me a bone and refer to me as post-Pliocene...

    .....punk a$$ kid...

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    *gets run over by Neil in his car as Neil Laughs hysterically*

    ....dumb kids these days...Time to back up over that carcass...

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Nov 1, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    wtf???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 1, 2006
  15. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/yamafm
    Insults, what do ya mean?
    ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 1, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    If you have
    That's because JaR and billyw are meanies.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 1, 2006
  18. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Lover's quarrel... don't ask... (don't tell)

    Guest, Nov 1, 2006
  19. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yeah, I know... I had to check my calendar to see if I'd slept clean through
    the winter and it was April 1st or something.

    Frisbee®, Nov 1, 2006
  20. meanoldman

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Eh..still not quite necessary yet.
    Awe...c'mon man...where's the fun in that?
    I think I've got a pretty damb good understanding of the true history of the
    MCNGP. I haven't read ALL of the posts from the past 5 years, but I have
    spent a significant time reading most of the posts over the last 3 years.
    Ok, I have no life...I know.

    I think I went over this one in an earlier post....didn't I?
    I don't remember that being a requirement, unless you're talking about being
    able to post both 'offensively' and 'defensively'.
    If you remember correctly, when you came back from a long absence, WE went
    at it. Not that it was serious or anything, but that was when I was posting
    a bit more OFFENSIVELY.
    Like I said in my earlier post, we're not all going to get along. Sure it
    would be nice to at least keep it 'civil' while in public, but hey, shiite
    happens.
    YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!!!

    ummm....internet?! what do you expect?
    Yeah baby....I made some money off of that game.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 1, 2006