bleh

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by meanoldman, Oct 30, 2006.

  1. meanoldman

    CBIC Guest

    You guessed it and

    wait for it

    wait for it

    are you ready?

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON

    CBIC, Oct 31, 2006

  2. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    Thank you.

    Oh, save the whales but not the universe.

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Frying brings out the natural goodness in everything.

    kpg, Oct 31, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I liked that movie.

    kpg, Oct 31, 2006
  5. meanoldman

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    At least we have an excellent widow and orphan's fund...

    kp "we auction them off to the highest bidder" g

    kpg, Oct 31, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    kpg Guest

    Caution: Falling bookshelves

    kpg, Oct 31, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    Thor Guest

    You have more balls than brains and you know it, everyone knows it, so STFU.
    If you can STFU that is, which I seriously doubt.
    53

    Thor, Oct 31, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    Thor Guest

    Well said, pi$$ing on people for money makes no sense to me.
    53

    Thor, Oct 31, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Lowdes? Is that you? Checking IP, no....WTF is stuck up your @$$ Thor?

    I really...REALLY.... ***REALLY*** hate people that hide the fact that they
    hate you, or have a grudge about something from a long time back, but they
    never tell you, until that one day when they finally say something to you,
    but it never has anything to do with WHY they hate you, they just blow up in
    your face and you're left standing there....like WTF was that all about???
    Last time I remember, we were on good terms.

    Dude, It was a fu©king Yoke! Chill the fu©k out before you have a coronary.
    Ya know what, never mind...I'm getting this out here and now.

    People like you are the problem with this fu©ked up world. You're a fu©king
    prick! So I'm not as smart as "The GREAT and ALMIGHTY THOR", and so what if
    I know it. Who the fu©k are you? The smartest fu©king person in the world???
    Huh? Well then, I can't wait for that person that is smarter than you to
    tell you that you have no brains, JUST because he's smarter than you and he
    knows it.

    Just.....don't even fu©king respond. If you want to apologize for your
    self-centered, stuck-up, attitude, then you know where to find me. Until
    then, you can STFU!

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 31, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Thor Guest

    Are you coming to get me?
    53

    Thor, Oct 31, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Thor Guest

    I don't hate you, I think you are a funny guy. What I reacted to was you
    doing the kind of action I disregard lowdes for, have some backbone.
    53

    Thor, Oct 31, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    Thor Guest

    cry me a river
    53

    Thor, Oct 31, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    There is only ONE reason for me to come after you....and well, because
    you're MCNGP you're exempt, so no, I'm not coming to get you.

    Guest, Oct 31, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    That's just wrong. Hate me or not, but please, don't compare me to lowdes.

    WTF do you mean 'have some backbone'? and how did that apply to what we were
    talking about? Nevermind, don't elaborate, I'd rather figure it out on my
    own.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 31, 2006
  15. meanoldman

    Thor Guest

    are you coming to pick me up?
    tkhiosrms

    Thor, Oct 31, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    Thor Guest

    I really like you, I don't have to like all your actions (and you have many
    actions) you'll get over it.
    Also, for the record, I'm not as smart as you think, but I might be a meaner
    guy...
    53

    Thor, Oct 31, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    CertGuard Guest

    Believe it or not, there's nothing for me to 'get over'. I really don't care
    if you like me or not, not everyone of us are going to get along.

    One of the requirements of being an MCNGP member, however, is "Must be
    willing to stand beside your fellow MCNGP's". I'm not sure what YOUR
    definition is, but to me it means the following:

    a. I respect all MCNGP members, no matter how I feel about them. We are an
    elite group and we shouldn't be bickering and p!$$ing on eachother in
    public.

    b. Don't side with trolls, @$$fu©kers, or pings when another MCNGP member is
    involved. It doesn't matter if the MCNGP member is wrong or not...wait, what
    am I saying, we're never wrong. In any case, if I were to ever feel that
    another MCNGP member is not in the right, then I would confront them on a
    more personal level...NOT in public. That's what the $up3r $3kr!t site
    is(was) for, not thread 71-501.

    c. Don't (seriously) put another MCNGP member down in public. It's just
    fu©king wrong!! What does that say about us as a group if we are demeaning
    our own members. Restrain yourself man.

    For the record, if you're not willing to do this, resign.

    Now, for the other record, I know you're not smarter than me, I was being
    facetious about "The GREAT and ALMIGHTY THOR", we all have our own
    qualities, not everyone is going to know the same thing as someone else.
    Like that other troll you helped to make me look bad. If you had IM'd me
    (you do have me on MSN Messenger, you know) instead of being a
    self-righteous prick and posting "uhm, the 71-series are the beta
    versions..." when I didn't know that 71 meant it was a beta version....EVEN
    THOUGH you already saw that he was trolling us (thanks to his
    SIGNATURE...AND...it clearly looked like a typo on his part. So I thank you
    for your 'smartness' Sir Thor. And no, I don't even think you're meaner than
    me.....but let's not test it....m'kay?

    CertGuard, Nov 1, 2006
  18. meanoldman

    CertGuard Guest

    sober up...the party's over.

    CertGuard, Nov 1, 2006
  19. meanoldman

    Thor Guest

    it has been hard for me to be a member the last days, true. I might resign
    or be thrown out, it's sad but no disaster, for me.
    53

    Thor, Nov 1, 2006
  20. meanoldman

    CertGuard Guest