    Young Man, I am still Hot but I am well outside of your league, so dream on.

    Maggie

    Senior IT Infrastructures Manager

    Maggie, Oct 31, 2006

  2. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    Young Man, I am still Hot but I am well outside of your league, so dream
    None of those other girls meant anything to me. It was you. *kiss* You.
    *kiss* You. *kiss*

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    oh, it was....

    Neil, Oct 31, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    oh, it was....

    We're locked into the moon's gravitational field. What do we do??

    *The commander looks up from the console, his auto-monocle flips back into
    his helmet*

    We die.

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2006
  5. Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    So the legend's true! Consultant, spawn of Lucifer, does indeed have an
    twin!

    Preacher Nathanael

    And it came to pass, when the people removed from their tents, to pass over
    Jordan, and the priests bearing the ark of the covenant before the people.

    Joshua 3.14

    Preacher Nathanael, Oct 31, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    Briscobar Guest

    Wow, all the dregs of this newsfroup are coming out of the woodwork in
    celebration of 5 glorious years!

    Briscobar, Oct 31, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    CBIC Guest

    I'm waiting for one in particular to show.

    CBIC, Oct 31, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    I won't hold my breath waiting for Paisley or Eddie Rox

    Paisley's probably in the nut house anyway.

    And Eddie probably caught some disease.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Oct 31, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Hey kids look, it's another one of lowdes' sock puppets.

    Go suck on a 14yr old alter boy.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 31, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    Don't worry, Alex, I'll have it all figured out by the time we reach the
    Frontier.
    [alarm sounds]
    What's that?
    The Frontier.

    Neil, Oct 31, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    from Paisley?

    Neil, Oct 31, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    Don't worry, Alex, I'll have it all figured out by the time we reach the
    You're walking away from history! History, Alex! Did Chris Columbus stay
    home? Nooooo. What if the Wright Brothers thought that only birds should
    fly? And did Galoka think that the Ulus were too ugly to save?

    Who's Galoka?

    Never mind.

    Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys, I'm a kid from a trailer park.

    If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    Sorry, I didn't mean to step on your, uh, whatever that is.

    Neil, Oct 31, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I won't hold my breath waiting for Paisley or Eddie Rox
    I think you have that the wrong way around.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 31, 2006
  15. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Thank you! I am glad to still be here. You will all be happy to know that I
    Congrats

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 31, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    LRM Guest

    Depends on what kind of doll I get to be. Perhaps an action figure with some
    sort of WMD. That would be cool. Oh and maybe a military vehicle.

    LRM, Oct 31, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    Briscobar Guest

    ***YAWN***

    Briscobar, Oct 31, 2006
  18. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    you two homos need to stop

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2006
  19. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    The amusing thing about this, it's all a big mistake. That particular
    Starfighter game was supposed to be delivered to Vegas, not some fleaspeck
    trailer park in the middle of tumbleweeds and tarantulas. So it must be
    fate, destiny, blind chance, luck even, that brings us together. And as the
    poet said, the rest is history.

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2006
  20. meanoldman

    Briscobar Guest