    meanoldman Guest

    Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    anniversary.

    meanoldman, Oct 30, 2006

  2. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Hey der boss, thanks for creating such an illustrious certification.

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    CBIC Guest

    Who are you
    No, not, only kidding.

    CBIC, Oct 30, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    <fx=R&S>
    happy, happy, joy, joy...
    </fx>

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  5. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Honestly, I never thought I would see this.

    Will you still be alive for the 10yr? ;)

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    meanoldman Guest

    Who knows, at this point it takes all the energy I have to post for one day
    a year.

    meanoldman, Oct 30, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
    Please be pinging Mr Angry

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Who knows, at this point it takes all the energy I have to post for one day
    Slacker

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    JaR Guest

    Damb! Long time no poastee.

    Happy anny Mean.

    JaR, Oct 30, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    *jaw hits floor*

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    try some viagaraa!

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    so now I'm wonderin' what it would take to get all of the MCNGP to poast to
    this thread. A kind of virtual class reunion of sorts.

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    well, ya can't be THAT old, can ya? I mean...you're not retired, or you'd be
    in here all the time....like Neil.

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    HOL'don....where have you been hiding lately? ;)

    Have you even read the news about your favorite troll?

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  15. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    If billyw shows up again with that sheep of his in a formal gown... I am
    leaving! That last thing he did last year... eh... well... that just isn't
    right....

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    free crap?

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    Cerebrus Guest

    They shoulda been here! What's keepin' 'em ? Traffic, I suppose.

    Cerebrus, Oct 30, 2006
  18. meanoldman

    LRM Guest

    Some of us have to do work in between poasts, jeez, gimme a break.

    LRM, Oct 30, 2006
  19. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    TMML

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  20. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    Talk to our sponsor, they give out the swag

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006