    February and have very very few problems with pop-ups. Couldn't find
    an answer Googling.

    To reply via email, remove the "CRAP"

    rxparish, Nov 10, 2003

  2. rxparish

    SoCal Tom Guest

    It is possible that you do not have ActiveX installed or activated. Some
    sites use it; but you should get a "can not display page properly"
    indication when linking to the new page.

    SoCal Tom, Nov 10, 2003

  3. rxparish

    rxparish Guest

    I do not get a "cannot display page properly" message. The screen and
    address bar are blank.

    I will check about ActiveX.

    RXP

    -----

    rxparish, Nov 10, 2003
  4. rxparish

    BC Guest

    i think wot u need to do is go to http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679
    and follow the instructions.
    I think this will solve the problem u'r having. I had it too, it comes on
    for no apparent reason, it cud be down to many things, prob plugins being
    installed and so on.
    try it anyway...

    BC, Nov 10, 2003
  5. rxparish

    rxparish Guest

    rxparish, Nov 10, 2003
  6. rxparish

    UnaNoch3

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanx mate, even 4 years after you posted this solution, it is still able to help me.

    UnaNoch3, Aug 16, 2007