    region 1

    help

    dave

    Dragon, Apr 27, 2005

  2. Dragon

    Justin Guest

    Is there a "doesn't suck" version?

    Justin, Apr 27, 2005

  3. Dragon

    dinZ Guest

    R1 comes with jessica albas fanny drippings, so I have been led to belive.
    R2 smells of vampire cock cheese.

    DinZ

    dinZ, Apr 27, 2005
  4. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    not keen on it then hey guys

    Dragon, Apr 27, 2005
  5. Dragon

    higgy Guest

    Jessica Biel wasn't up for that then? ;-)

    higgy.

    higgy, Apr 27, 2005
  6. Dragon

    Dr Evil Guest

    I'd certainly buy it if it had Jessica Alba...

    Dr Evil, Apr 27, 2005
  7. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    me too but come on guys series stuff here i need to know which one to buy,
    my lad is pestering me to go and buy it and i dont know which one

    dave

    Dragon, Apr 27, 2005

  8. when the star is rumoured to have threatened to kill the director, you kind
    of know something went wrong!

    --
    Gareth.
    my Dad took me out for the evening and some girl was being a right

    the dog from that film you saw, Apr 27, 2005
  9. Dragon

    Dr Evil Guest

    I trust he is old enough...

    Dr Evil, Apr 27, 2005
  10. Dragon

    Justin Guest

    the dog from that film you saw wrote on [Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:06:05 +0100]:
    CanMag- Movies- Snipes Didn't Like Blade Trinity Either
    "I am going to start by stating that I liked Blade II a lot better than
    Blade Trinity. The only thing that saved Blade: Trinity was Ryan
    Reynolds and his easy going humor that had me rolling in my seat. But,
    it seems that Wesley Snipes didn't even think he was good, and hated the
    entire film; the same film that he starred in.

    So, what do you do when you hate your own movie? Sue the production
    company-- sue New Line Cinema. "
    http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/1028

    Justin, Apr 27, 2005
  11. Snipes has gone up in my estimation. Trinity was dire. In fact, it was
    the closest I've ever come to walking out of a film (if I hadn't just
    paid the extortionate ticket price I would have left). The
    disappointment I felt after seeing Phantom Menace was nothing compared
    to my disappointment over the ruination of my favourite superhero
    series. Unfortunately X-Men 3 is probably going to go the same way.

    The Kwizatz Haderach, Apr 27, 2005
  12. Dragon

    Justin Guest

    The Kwizatz Haderach wrote on [Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:08:16 GMT]:
    The fact that he made Halley Berry deaf in one ear doesn't help his
    cause though
    Why do you think X-Men 3 will suck? X-2 was great, a good solid build on
    X-1.

    Justin, Apr 27, 2005
  13. Thus demonstrating the reason why it *will* probably suck (thanks for
    the smooth segue):

    1) Bryan Singer, the comics-geeked director who put his own interest in
    the social "meat" of the story--and thus gave it audience-credibility
    back during the days of the Marvel Curse--away and working on other
    projects,
    2) Half the cast missing or "blacklisted" by Fox, due to wanting to work
    on Singer's "Superman" movie--Thus either being brought in for expensive
    minor roles, replaced, written out of the story, phoning in unwilling
    performances, or, like aforementioned "Blade" sendoff, turning the movie
    in to an ancillary spinoff TV-pilot
    3) New writers, and no agreed-upon storyline (after Singer left),
    suggesting that two or three script ideas will be thrown into a blender,
    and mixed with the missing-cast excuses,

    ....And that's only the stuff I *do* know--Anybody else been following
    the recent headlines?

    Derek Janssen (there's a REASON why most movie series are trilogies, and
    not IV's)

    4)

    Derek Janssen, Apr 27, 2005
  14. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    not sure of the rating but he is 15

    Dragon, Apr 27, 2005
  15. Dragon

    Mark Jones Guest

    Yes. Any of them.

    Mark Jones, Apr 28, 2005
  16. Dragon

    Black Locust Guest

    You're insane. Jessica Alba isn't even in the same league as Jessica
    Beil. Check her out in that new movie she did with The Fast and the
    Furious idiot, where she's in a bikini the whole time. She's lost so
    much weight recently she's starting to look like a 10 year old boy.

    Black Locust, Apr 28, 2005
  17. This does worry me.
    Got any more details than that? Which cast members?

    [snip]

    Ian Galbraith, Apr 28, 2005
  18. Dragon

    Justin Guest

    Derek Janssen wrote on [Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:34:15 -0700]:
    We don't need Storm for it to be good. Having Jean would be a must
    though... screw Cyclops, let him wander around crying about Jean being
    dead and leave the movie alone...

    Justin, Apr 28, 2005
  19. Dragon

    McBain Guest

    1) Bryan Singer, the comics-geeked director who put his own interest in
    He's doing Superman, which he has wanted to do for ages. I don't think the
    studio were willing to wait for him as he is doing a Logan's run remake
    after Superman. It is still being produced by Bryan SInger's production
    company though.
    Looks to me like most of them are signed up. Halle Berry isn't, but imo
    there is only so much you can do with Storm.
    Only two screenwriters. There are rumours that Juggernauht will be the new
    villan played by Vinnie Jones. This would be pretty cool if it is true.

    Have a look at

    http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808490829

    for loads of info.

    McBain, Apr 28, 2005
  20. On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:34:15 -0700, Derek Janssen

    [snip]
    I did hear that Marsden had a reduced role, Cyclops is really needed
    for the film if they're doing Dark Phoenix, if I hear they pair Jean
    up with Wolverine I won't be going anywhere near the film.

    [snip]

    Ian Galbraith, Apr 28, 2005