    no link (electrical contact). What can we do next?

    Many thanks for any hints!
    Rainer

    Rainer Bläs, Jun 8, 2011

  2. Have you checked the switches on both sides to make sure that the
    devices recognize the SFPs you've inserted, and haven't kicked them
    out for whatever odd reason that they will?

    ie. show log
    show int te 0/1 capabilities

    Doug McIntyre, Jun 8, 2011

  3. Rainer Bläs

    Rainer Bläs Guest

    A small progress: We replaced the 10(!) Gb SFP+ Transceiver in the CVR-
    X2-SFP V02 converter by

    a 1 (ONE) Gb SFP and connected it to a 1Gb port of our 2960 switch.
    Now we have a link I mean there

    is now the green light on at the 2960 port.

    But still we can't communicate from outside with one of our blades. We
    are also worry about the fact not

    to see the 3110x 10Gb external uplink port by the Cisco Network
    Assistant. There are only 16 Gb ports

    plus 1x fa0. Very strange.

    Regards, Rainer

    Rainer Bläs, Jun 9, 2011