    Likes Received:
    0
    I have a toshiba tv/vcr combo and recently it started having a black box appear on screen that almost covers the screen. It started on one channel and now it's on almost all of them.. If I touch the volume up or down the box disappears for about 4 seconds, so I have to keep voluming up and down to watch anything. I traded in the cable box for my cable and got a new one because the cable people thought that was it, but it wasn't. Anyone else ever had this and how did you fix it?

    Rib, Jun 2, 2009

  2. Rib

    kris20

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    Your paying for it. They should fix it. Harass them.

    kris20, Jun 5, 2009

  3. Rib

    constantinum

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2009
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    try customer care they'll help u

    constantinum, Jun 6, 2009
  4. Rib

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    smack it on the side really hard with your hand...seriously.

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009
  5. Rib

    jimknowbest

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    in a rural town nobody's heard of
    Mr Obvious says... contact toshiba support. Just go to their site and click contact us.

    jimknowbest, Feb 10, 2011