Black and White Gallery of Digital Photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jeff Alu, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Jeff Alu

    Jeff Alu Guest

    Jeff Alu, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Thanks for bringing the interesting collection. It would be enlightening to
    see the actual printed results but I will have wait for that! I wonder how
    well a monochrome digital print can approach the impression of sharpness and
    precision of, say, Ansel Adams? I mean at least an 8x10 print viewed at the
    normal distance not close up with a magnifying glass.

    Your poll does not seem to have the choice: "The sooner the better" unless
    that is what "Yeah!" implies!

    James Silverton, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Jeff Alu

    Jeff Alu Guest

    Thanks for bringing the interesting collection. It would be enlightening
    Well, they're not as sharp, not those taken with my 2.0 megapixel
    anyway...my 5.0 gets closer, I think a 10.0 will do the trick...hopefully
    I'll have one of those soon :)

    Jeff

    Jeff Alu, Nov 20, 2003