    - Architectures Exa

    I'm involved in system/plant enterprise integration and we've used products like WebMethods and Biztalk (2000), so I am not interested in doing the exams for the sake of doing them, otherwise I would just choose another WebServices or Components exam inplace of BizTalk. I know Biztalk 2004 is now released: any word on certification exam for this? I would hate to take Exam 70-230 (Biztalk 2000), when I know there is a new version out (and I understand it is integrated with Visual Studio also). Thanks in anticipation

    H.

    Guest, May 9, 2004

  2. As of right now, there is no word of a Biztalk 2004 exam. The new security
    exam, which should be live in about 2 months is is a very good elective
    choice.

    In order to attain either the MCAD or the MCSD for .NET you will have to
    take the Web Services and Server Components exam. It is a core requirement
    for both certifications.

    HTH,

    Pam Fanstill

    Pamela Fanstill, May 9, 2004

  3. Guest

    Ernesto Guest

    Hi

    Today someone in Microsoft told me that some months ago
    he taked a Beta Exam on Biztalk 2004, i'm not sure if
    there will be available for general public neither valid
    on current tracks.

    Ernesto

    Ernesto, May 11, 2004