    Thank you and hope to hear from you the soonest possible.

    Regards,

    Kam

    Kam, Jun 27, 2006

  2. Kam

    neil.weller Guest

    I seem to recall that it is a TS exam but not counted towards MCAD. I
    could be wrong though.

    Neil

    neil.weller, Jun 27, 2006

  3. Kam

    SuperCoder Guest

    you can take 74-135 as elective as well for MCSE and MCSD. And once you pass
    74-135, you'll also be MCT

    SuperCoder, Jun 27, 2006
  4. Kam

    SuperCoder Guest

    SuperCoder, Jun 27, 2006
  5. Kam

    Kam Guest

    It seems like this exam is useless if working toward MCAD and MCSD and the
    new BizTalk 2006 is the one i need to take, right?

    Kam, Jun 29, 2006
  6. Kam

    DPP Guest

    I recently passed this 74-135 and is counted for MCAD. Also, i got MCTS with
    this.

    DPP, Jul 3, 2006
  7. Kam

    Kam Guest

    Kam, Aug 15, 2006
  8. Kam

    swapnil2006 Guest

    Hi,

    Can you give some guidance regarding 74-135?

    Thanks

    swapnil2006, Sep 8, 2006