    I am using Burst RC1 & WindowsXP Pro.
    Appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this problem.
    TIA

    ripper, Oct 19, 2003

  2. ripper

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 19, 2003

  3. You're using an early release cantidate of the software which is probably
    buggy. Go here to get the latest version of BitTorrent:

    http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

    B. Al. Zeebub, Oct 19, 2003
  4. ripper

    ripper Guest

    Thanks for the replies.

    ripper, Oct 19, 2003
  5. ripper

    lee Guest

    I`ve been meaning to have a look at the bittorent side
    as apposed to Kazaa king of virus`s.Do you have any reliable
    sites that work well.

    <<THNX>>

    lee, Oct 19, 2003
  6. ripper