    incedentally, a friend of mine has always had his network set up as static
    ip and always had a green status with azureus, the only difference being
    that he has a different model dlink router.

    Shawn, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    set up static ip on my home network i mean

    Shawn, Aug 1, 2005

  3. Shawn

    Joni Guest

    If you have a static I.P address from your ISP use static addressing
    on you computer's - This always works better for me anyway for torrents.
    Dynamic changes can sometimes leave your router requiring a reeboot.
    I`ve come across this with belkin / netgear and usrobotics.

    Joni, Aug 1, 2005
  4. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    i dont have a static ip through my provider but i know the ip address range
    so i set up static ip in that range

    Shawn, Aug 1, 2005