    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Yup, that's right. Today is my 18th birthday! Yay for being able to gamble! I actually wish I was younger though....

    Silverstrand, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    gamble pshh....you cna buy GUPOWDER...and LIGHTERS!!!...sorry i am a pyro...a true pyro not like those kids that jsut dabble in fire...i wanna be a pyrotechnician when i grow up..if i grow up

    HackaX0rus, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Happy Birthday, get any good presents? :D

    Ludnix, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Well, Happy Birthday there youngin.....;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ******* HAPPY ************************ BIRTHDAY ********************************
    :D i hope u don't get to drunk... after all weird stuff happens after getting drunk :|
    Have Fun! :D

    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Silverstrand!!! :congrats: :birthday: :fluff: :beer:
    :wave:

    zachig, Jul 10, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    PUTALE