    (or something like that) if that motherboard doesn't even have an
    onboard modem!!! ANNOYING!!
    Help?

    MrG, Jul 4, 2004

  2. MrG

    MrG Guest

    Follow up
    Now I'm not sure what it is really. I inserted different PCI device
    and windows did find it no problem. I thought maybe there is something
    wrong with pci slots.
    I remember it was suggested somewhere as to which PCI slot modem
    should be inserted, does any one know if that might be important in
    this age of mobos advancements?

    MrG, Jul 4, 2004