    Hi Friend!!!! Visit Microglobe for best digital cameras, Slrs
    Binoculars, lenses, flashguns at Discount prices. It wonderfu
    stuffff!!!!!!!!!!!!! All online. http://www.microglobe.co.uk

    microglobe, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Same thing!!

    I had a buddy buy from them and he did not receive what he ordered -
    they sent an aftermarket cheap zoom lens when he ordered the Canon
    version. They would not accept a return and billed his credit card for
    the much more expensive original item. He is still trying to get his
    money back.

    STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE - BAD REPUTATION

    TheNewsGuy(Mike), Mar 27, 2006