    What is the easiest way to deal with Bin Cue files. I never get the same
    results twice.

    Thanks

    Duperman, Jun 7, 2007

  2. Do you do the same thing over and over and expect
    different results?

    --

    My newest company is developing computer chips which
    store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

    This may resolve complaints from women about men always
    staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 7, 2007

  3. Duperman

    meerkat Guest

    meerkat, Jun 7, 2007