Billbery - Radius/CDR Billing Software

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by softswitch solutions, May 10, 2010.

  1. * Billbery - VOIPBilling Software *

    BillBery supports prepaid and postpaid billing models, including
    prepaid calling cards, Caller-ID (ANI) based billing, switch
    partitioning, and, among other features, dynamical routing of calls.

    BillBery can be used as a multi-purpose billing system, suitable for
    wholesale business, callshop networks, retail systems.

    BillBery offers rich-featured web-based interface and unparalleled
    performance, possesing the ability to effortlessly calculate over 300
    million call records per month.

    Major features

    * Compatibility
    Reliable Billing Solution for MERA MVTS, Cisco, Nextone,
    Quintum, Sansay, Asterisk gateways
    * Billing Scenarios
    Pre- and postbilling, wholesale and retail, calling cards and
    callshops, custom VoIP billing solutions
    * Performance & Integration
    Up to 600 million calls per month, multiplatform support,
    RADIUS, CDR files processing
    * Dynamic Routing
    Quality, LCR, proportional and custom algorithms supported for
    Mera MVTS
    * Analytics and Reporting
    Wide range of powerful report and statistics analysis tools
    * Rates Management
    Powerful import tool, decision support system, rates analysis
    * Customers and Resellers
    Customers, resellers and agents relations management
    * Interface and usability
    Convenient user friendly web-interface

    We provide full installation, at some extra fee you can order tech
    support, configuration of your system per your requirements.
    Quick problem resolving, professional attitude!

    You can contact me via email or msn : mera2solutions (@) hotmail.com
    to ask any questions!
    Gmail: mera2solutions (@) gmail.com

    softswitch solutions, May 10, 2010

  2. softswitch solutions

    VoIP Expert

    Joined:
    May 31, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Pirated Billbery Spreading

    Are you, guys, the official representatives or dealers of BillBery? It doesn't look like it... Is JeraSoft Development aware of you? You are not listed even in the official distributors' list of BillBery's website. You might have been fraud companies who are spreading PIRATED and LIMITED BillBery license!

    So, be aware! These guys are not who they are trying to pretend. "...Fraud dealers usually contact you from free mail services like gmail, hotmail, aol, etc. and suddenly disappear when you perform a payment", - BillBery's representative Alex Miller said

    P.S. I will report this to JeraSoft authorities because illegal BillBery distribution is prosecuted by the law!

    VoIP Expert, May 31, 2010

  3. softswitch solutions

    VoIP Expert Guest

    VoIP Expert had written this in response to
    http://forums.cabling-design.com/voip/Billbery-Radius-CDR-Billing-Software-9300-.htm
    :

    http://www.billbery.com/company/news.html?newsman_news_id=60

    VoIP Expert, May 31, 2010