  1. Nah, Smurfs like it!

    Darn sicko's!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    Anarchist!

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    Anarchist!

    At least anarchists live in freedom. Elitist slave driver.

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    Your freedom only exists at the will of your betters. Pseudo-intellectual
    layabout!

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  5. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    Your freedom only exists at the will of your betters. Pseudo-intellectual
    Freedom is a god given right. No one gives to anyone. We all have it. And
    no one is better than anyone else. We were all created equal.

    damn snob

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  6. I agree with that.
    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  7. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    Your so-called freedom is an illusion created to ensure your placid
    acceptance of your situation.

    Gullible peon

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  8. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    Your so-called freedom is an illusion created to ensure your placid
    Elitist.

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  9. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    Peon.

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  10. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    Peon.

    That kind of attitude will be your undoing.

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  11. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    That kind of attitude is inspired by yours. Alas, we shall both be undone!

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  12. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    That kind of attitude is inspired by yours. Alas, we shall both be undone!

    No, I shall arise from the ashes!

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  13. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    I question your initial combustibility. Can you tell me the ignition point
    in degrees F for fresh bovine fecal material?

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  14. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    I question your initial combustibility. Can you tell me the ignition point
    451

    Jtyc, Jan 29, 2004
  15. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    No, that was paper. Try again!

    JaR, Jan 29, 2004
  16. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    No, that was paper. Try again!

    Have you tried it on bovine feces?

    Jtyc, Jan 29, 2004
  17. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    No, I shall be forced to defer to your obvious expertise in the matter at,
    er, hand.

    JaR, Jan 29, 2004
  18. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    No, I shall be forced to defer to your obvious expertise in the matter at,
    Thank you, that is all that I ask.

    Jtyc, Jan 29, 2004
  19. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    Good! Well that's all sorted out then. Ok, move along folks...nothing more
    to see here...

    JaR, Jan 29, 2004