  1. How about
    Mad fool...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004

  2. You know, take Northern
    with or without billyw?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004

  3. I realize you only said England, but Great Britain was recently valued at
    Britain will be bankrupt in ten years time - too many people in debt
    way passed their eyeballs.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    Britain will be bankrupt in ten years time - too many people in debt
    That's when Communists will rise up and crush you capitalist pig dogs.

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  5. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    Without! We gonna ship him to Redmond. He can be the wireless admin at the
    Starbucks on the MS campus ;->

    There, that ought to do it!

    JaR

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  6. Without! We gonna ship him to Redmond. He can be the wireless admin at the
    Ping - billyw....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  7. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    F'n commie

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  8. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    F'n commie

    Power to the people you elitist scumbag.

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  9. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    Blow it out your communal rice bowl, pinko pervert!

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  10. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    Blow it out your communal rice bowl, pinko pervert!

    I don't understand what your problem is. Are you saying that your average
    citizen should not be allowed to have the same rights as the wealthy? This
    class society we live in benefits only the rich. The poor and the working
    class deserve the same rights as those "elite".

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  11. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    Oh no you don't! I need to get some work done today. Take arguments from

    JaR
    Contrary Thug

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  12. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    Oh no you don't! I need to get some work done today. Take arguments from
    Oh I see. Typical elitist ploy. Confronted with the truth and you run away
    and refuse to discuss.

    Your day will come. When your capitalist society will come crashing down
    and we the faithful workers shall rise up. Your days are numbered.

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  13. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    ....*click*click*click*click* ker-snick* Oh, Mr pinko? Allow me to introduce
    you to a Capitalist "Tool"! jtyc, this is Mr. MP40. Mr. MP40 this is... Hey!
    Where ya going? I was just getting ready to rebut your argument!

    JaR
    Full Auto Thug

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  14. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    ...*click*click*click*click* ker-snick* Oh, Mr pinko? Allow me to
    introduce
    feh... .50 cal.

    It shoots through schools...

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  15. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    OIC! Commie AND child abuser! Shame!

    JaR
    Disapproving thug.

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  16. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    OIC! Commie AND child abuser! Shame!

    It's called discipline. This country could use a little.

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  17. OIC! Commie AND child abuser! Shame!

    Not a Smurf abuser as well, lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  18. Paul Hathaway

    JaR Guest

    Nah, Smurfs like it!

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  19. It's called discipline. This country could use a little.

    I agree with that.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  20. Paul Hathaway

    Jtyc Guest

    I agree with that.

    Conformist!