Bill Gates Announce IE 7.0

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Jay Calvert, Feb 15, 2005.

  1. Jay Calvert

    Jay Calvert Guest

    Jay Calvert, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Message distribué sur alt.fan.mozilla,microsoft.public.fr.ie6

    Salut à toi *Jay Calvert*, tu nous disais ce mardi 15/02/2005 dans

    Michel Doucet, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Jay Calvert

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Notice that the update was only to improve security. No mention was
    made of new features.

    Ron Hunter, Feb 16, 2005
  4. Jay Calvert

    Malcolm Guest

    Thought you might be interested

    God, no!

    I announce that a growing number of us don't give a hoot what Bill
    announces.

    Malcolm, Feb 16, 2005
  5. IE7 will be more secure, but only on XP SP2

    I say, who cares.

    Richard

    Richard Charney, Feb 16, 2005
  6. Jay Calvert

    John Cheever Guest

    Well actually I do. I'm not bothered who produces these browsers as long
    as I get the best one. So if Bill Gates can better Firefox then I'm all
    for it. I doubt he can but I look forward to seeing the end product.

    John Cheever, Feb 16, 2005
  7. I second that.

    William W. Plummer, Feb 16, 2005
  8. Jay Calvert

    Ron Hunter Guest

    One should always closely monitor the actions, and positions of the enemy.

    Ron Hunter, Feb 17, 2005
  9. Jay Calvert

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Ron Hunter, Feb 17, 2005