    M.Chauhan

    ps outstanding complain please email us your managing directors email
    address please

    m.chauhan7, Feb 19, 2004

  2. m.chauhan7

    Trent C Guest

    Thank you for your enquiry. You are a valued customer and your concerns are
    important to us. Please rest assured that we treat all problems such as
    this with the utmost seriousness and have asked our customer liaison team to
    look into the matter and report back to you personally.

    Please also note that this is all bollox because you're complaining to a
    public newsgroup which is not affiliated to any telephony operator. You
    moron. Do you have children? Did one of them call a porn number and is now
    denying it? Do you have a porn dialler on your computer? Do you know how
    to check?

    Trent C, Feb 19, 2004

  3. It was on Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:07:17 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that m.chauhan7 wrote:

    <snip>

    This is an international newsgroup, & has *nothing* to do with ntlworld.
    You should contact them direct.

    William Poaster, Feb 19, 2004
  4. M. Chauhan,
    Thank you for taking the time to write to us.
    We have reviewed the records and have found that you did indeed make the call.
    We know when you called, who you spoke with, and what was said.
    If you persist in your assertion that you did not make this call, we will be forced to go public with this information.
    As I'm sure you'll realise, the nature of this conversation is not something that you would want out in the open. What
    goes on between you and the sex boutique should remain a private matter. You deviant behaviours should also remain
    private.
    Now stop bothering us. We are busy.

    Nathan Talliwhacker,
    Managing Director

    managingdirector, Feb 19, 2004
  5. m.chauhan7

    negatovie Guest

    lol

    negatovie, Feb 19, 2004
  6. From the Icstis website at
    http://www.icstis.org/icstis2002/default.asp?Node=67
    0909 792 7979 Software download Music, games, software download

    Steven Pilbeam, Feb 19, 2004
  7. m.chauhan7 spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Psst, the 24hoursupport.helpdesk newsgroup is not associated with any ISP.
    You will need to either e-mail your ISP or try phoning them...

    NOI

    (Reply sent to the group and e-mail

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 19, 2004