    http://photos-of-portugal.com/Painatal2.jpg

    Pictures taken with D300. ISO 800. Only little noise reduction was
    processed.

    Sosumi, Dec 19, 2007

  2. That's a little over the top for me. Someone has way too much time on their
    hands to build something like that. It's interesting just the same.

    Rita

    Rita Ä Berkowitz, Dec 19, 2007

  3. Sosumi

    Sosumi Guest

    It was build for the city by a company appropriately called "Gulliver".
    35 people worked on it.

    Sosumi, Dec 19, 2007
  4. Nice concept! I might like to see a human prominently in the scene to
    give perspective.

    John McWilliams, Dec 20, 2007