  1. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    look I asked you first....

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004

  2. circa Tue, 7 Sep 2004 07:37:29 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Devin Mcquiosquinox
    () said,

    TRIG BUBBLE!

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  4. circa Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:43:49 +0200, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. ([email protected]) said, "Wireless systems that can be purchased for as little as $100 have
    built-in security features, but some people don't activate them when
    setting up, Gillespie said, warning users to read the instructions
    that come with the equipment."

    Is that Porky Pig gliding past my window?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  5. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Jtyc Guest

    Is that Porky Pig gliding past my window?

    Hey, quit bogarting the drugs. Pass em on over will ya?

    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  6. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:37:22 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc ([email protected]!)
    said,
    I had to get my bones sawed up and have titanium shoved into 'em to
    get these drugs. What are you gonna pay me for 'em to make it worth
    my while to share?

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  7. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Jtyc Guest

    I had to get my bones sawed up and have titanium shoved into 'em to
    uh...

    hmm...

    Not fair... you already have more than me. All I have to offer is my
    charming wit.

    *winks*

    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  8. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    So you're trying to get Prozac, eh? Or Ritalin?

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 9, 2004
  9. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Jtyc Guest

    So you're trying to get Prozac, eh? Or Ritalin?

    Whatever she's taking that enables her to see flying pigs.

    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  10. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:40:22 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc ([email protected]!)
    said,
    Does that work on the ladies in your neighborhood?

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  11. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:58:44 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc ([email protected]!)
    said,
    Painkillers. Opiates. Veddy nice. Especially all the controlled
    substance warnings on the label.

    "Indications:
    Vicodin is a phenathrene-derivate opiate agonist, effective both as
    an antitussive (anti-cough) agent, and as an opiate, an effective
    analgesic for mild to moderate pain. Five mg of hydrocodone is
    equivalent to 30 mg of codeine when administered orally. 15 mg (1/4
    gr) of hydrocodone is considered equivalent to 10 mg (1/6 gr) of
    morphine. Hydrocodone is considered to be like morphine in all
    respects.
    Source: DEA: Drug Enforcement Administration"

    Demerol just makes me sleep and then I miss all the flying pigs.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  12. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Jtyc Guest

    Does that work on the ladies in your neighborhood?

    No... But I'm usually good for a laugh.

    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  13. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    wow, those are good drugs...

    Neil, Sep 10, 2004
  14. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:54:54 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    You're telling me!

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 10, 2004
  15. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    sometimes a "cigar" is just a "cigar". and other times, a "crack" is just a
    "crack".

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 10, 2004
  16. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    it's not nice not to share with the rest of the class...

    so stop bragging

    Neil, Sep 10, 2004
  17. circa Fri, 10 Sep 2004 04:56:59 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    No way. I live to brag.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 10, 2004