    Well, with a grandson like you, who could blame her?

    No go out and make something of you life.

    and get off my grandma.

    kpg, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    kpg Guest

    Some dirtbag got busted on child pr0n charges because he was wardriving
    one

    Hey, it's Canada, whatcha expect?

    kpg, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    Kline : Well what about you now? what would you do?
    Neil : Besides two chicks at the same time?
    Kline : Well yeah.
    Neil : Nothing.
    Kline : Nothing, huh?
    Neil : I'd relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing.
    Kline : Well you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take
    a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do sh!t.

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    didja check which city he lives in? Delhi (pronounced dell-high), armpit of
    ontario...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  5. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    kpg Guest

    I really like that New Delhi that y'all started up in India.

    Damn imperialist Canadians.

    kpg, Sep 7, 2004
  6. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    taking over the world, one cesspool at a time...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  7. you people watch too much tv

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  8. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    sounds like somebody has a case of the Tuesdays

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  9. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy: Geez, while you guys keep talkin' bout it, why don't ya give me
    the money so at least someone stats getting some.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 8, 2004
  10. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    right, here let me dig into my pocket and get you that million...huh, how
    about that? must be in my other pair of pants...I'll get back to you on
    that...

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  11. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    *rowdy pays ugly parkdale hooker $5 to feel Neil up and steal the cash*
    *rowdy grabs cash, dumps hooker, now on quest for 3 hot babes for 3-some*
    *hey, here we go.....http://tinyurl.com/4927e *

    come on. strain a bit, i say.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 8, 2004
  12. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    pffffffffft, i would refuse to get felt up by anything less than a $10
    hooker...

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  13. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    you can find 3 babes with $2.16 CDN?

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  14. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Me too.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 8, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 8, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 8, 2004
  17. Are my eyes deceiving me, or was there a question in there that had Paisley
    does this mean everyone who writes a book owns a porshe?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004
  18. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    i'd fight you for it, but I just don't feel like it.

    it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care...

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  19. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    don't they?

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  20. does this mean everyone who writes a book owns a porshe?
    I don't know, do they?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004