    binding...

    God HELP ME!!!!

    Talyn

    Talyn, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Talyn Guest

    Is that Ed, Ed, or Eddie...

    Talyn, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    ***YAWN***

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  4. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  5. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    they were Boston weren't they...I like my swingline

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  6. Is that Ed, Ed, or Eddie...

    C'MON STRAIN A BIT!!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  7. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    it's eddie as in eddiepox or e-pox...

    a) google for it
    b) please download a newsreader (mcngp.com has link to one)

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  8. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    so the homeless guys can munch on him.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  9. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  10. and stick his remains on a pike in the middle of Nathan Phillips
    do you have a problem with that?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  11. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    and give the homeless guy some disease? Fsck Rowdy! that's just cruel!

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  12. I'm Lawrence, i'm fcuking frighten now!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  13. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Talyn Guest

    I don't know if they were or not. But I had fun burning
    them in the fire pit over the weekend!

    Now for the fax machine....

    Talyn

    Talyn, Sep 7, 2004
  14. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Talyn Guest

    About the "case of the Mondays"... Is it illegal to throw
    someone out the window if they say that to you? Oh wait I
    am on the first floor... Never mind...

    Talyn

    Talyn, Sep 7, 2004
  15. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    it was the million dollar question wasn't it:

    Neil : What would you do if you had a million dollars?
    Kline : I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
    Neil : That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at
    the same time?
    Kline : Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I
    had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with
    money.

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  16. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    "PC Load Letter"? What the fsck does that mean?

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  17. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    yes, that's cruelty to the homeless...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  18. it was the million dollar question wasn't it:
    i'm so there.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  19. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Neil: Well, not all chicks.
    Kline: Well, the kind of chicks that would double up on a dude like me do.
    Neil: Good point.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 7, 2004
  20. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    I'm beginning to like this guy +1 point...now about the fscking lack of a
    real newsreader -200...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004