Big time for small boy

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by lane roberts, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. lane roberts

    lane roberts Guest

    No I'm pleased for you.
    What? it performed beyond your expectations, what were you selling,
    something you were surprised actually went properly, unbelievable.
    My unusual attitude, it was a normal response to any fool with no ethics.
    Your ethics gave way to your pocket.
    All you have done here is confirm my suspicions. You wanted more money.
    You've got it too, boy you must feel real good.
    You're a true champion and didn't waste my time in the slightest, I respect
    people for that.
    I've decided I will l thank you now. You've provided me some humour for the
    day.
    Why oh why you thought this would annoy me in the slightest I can't imagine,
    I'm not of your stock, you obviously lack life skills and social etiquette,
    it's disappointing you're wasting valuable space on this planet.
    Happy trading

    Lane Roberts
    NZ Operations Manager
    Baker Petrolite NZ Ltd
    ph +64 9 828 2587
    fax+64 9 828 3319

    lane roberts, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Does this mean I'm probably not going to get lucky tonight?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 11, 2004

  3. lane roberts

    Mara Guest

    I have no idea what it means, or who this goomer is talking to, or why he
    crossposted it to Hell and back with his phone numbers intact. Do you?

    "Trawling, maybe?"

    Mara, Sep 11, 2004
  4. Yeah, just trying to strike up a goomer conversation. Bored, I suppose.
    His phone number does match up with the NZ division of Baker
    Hughes/Baker Petrolite, so I suppose he could be for real. I wonder if
    his job could be in jeopardy if someone higher up saw what he's doing
    all over Usenet in their name?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 11, 2004
  5. lane roberts

    Mara Guest

    I expect it's possible. He doesn't seem to be too "together," if you know what I
    mean, so that's not necessarily a bad thing.

    "Depending on your point of view, of course."

    Mara, Sep 11, 2004