Big Deal

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rush, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. Rush

    Rush Guest

    ============================================================================================================

    Welcome to the biggest deal on the internet this year

    If you are trying to break into the web development field and you need the software to get you on board and up to date with the latest web tools; you’re at the right place. Or if you simply looking for some marketing tools to get your business up and running, you're at the right place. You could literally walk away with thousands of dollars in software for pennies on the dollar.

    Can I have your permission to send you some information on a company thats offering some of the top named brand software for close to nothing?

    Check out our software selection. This company has purchase a massive resell right and will be AUTHORIZED to sell to the first 100,000 buyers of selected software. Items are subject to sell out at any time. Purchase one or all of our Software Titles.

    If you are interested in learning more please send a blank E mail with "Tell Me More" written in the Subject Line and mail it to

    I hope to hear back from you soon to share this once in a life time opportunity.

    Thanks for your time!

    Rush Woodley
    Co. USA

    ============================================================================================================

    Rush, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Rush

    Mara Guest

    ,

    Mara, Jul 4, 2003

  3. Rush

    Plato Guest

    Nah, the once in a lifetime opportunity was to buy AOL at 2 bucks a
    share before it hit $180 or so.

    Plato, Jul 4, 2003
  4. Rush

    bb3 Guest

    Or get on the inside and have options at $0.07/share and sell at ~$180.

    bb3, Jul 4, 2003