    here and there; sparks and flashes, especially AOEIII, and Black & White 2
    crashed during the intro movie. Anyone else out there got this card and got
    it working properly?

    Guest, Oct 31, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 31, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes, some else has this video card. Mine works fine, but I do not play games
    on it.
    I am currently using the 81.87 nVidia beta drivers. The 81.85 also worked
    fine for all that I do with it. I occasionally test at PC Pitstop website
    and recently got the following results (Weighted scores):
    Processor (CPU)............755
    Memory (RAM)............1088
    Video 2D.......................579
    Uncached Disk I/O.........227
    Internet Download..........73
    Total Weighted score...2949

    Try their website and see if it reports any problems with your system.

    http://www.pcpitstop.com/
    I have seen numerous people report problems with various games.
    See if yours are listed here:
    http://www.3dvelocity.com/articles/win64compatibility/win64softlist.htm

    Guest, Nov 1, 2005
  4. Guest

    Default User Guest

    Default User, Nov 3, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    the card works fine with me but did you get black and white 2 working on
    windows xp x64 ? because i tried it and it will not work (AOEIII works fine)

    Guest, Nov 7, 2005