Betting with a known outcome

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Moromax, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. Moromax

    Moromax Guest

    BETTING WITH A KNOWN OUTCOME

    http://www.moromax.co.uk

    Collect YOUR Share NOW!

    Trade (Agio) 1

    Sport - Soccer/Football
    Return: 43.27%
    Event: Denmark

    Match: Esbjerg V Kopenhagen

    CASH IN on this Incredible Loophole That Absolutely
    Guarantees 100% Profit - EVERY WEEK!

    You Wouldn`t Believe How Much GUARANTEED Money YOU can
    make, Simply By Sitting At Home Infront Of Your Computer.

    Across the world, everyday, a certain type of
    BUSINESS DISCREPANCY
    is made that allows you to make
    GUARANTEED PROFITS
    without

    ANY POSSIBLE CHANCE OF LOSS,
    ONGOING BACKUP AND SUPPORT

    Visit www.Moromax.co.uk to discover this simple loophole,
    and how YOU can cash in on your share of the profits.

    YOU ALWAYS PROFIT 100% OF THE TIME!

    http://www.moromax.co.uk

    Moromax, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Moromax

    Tim Guest

    A scam that tells the truth! Now if it returned 143.27% it might be
    worth something

    Tim, Jan 21, 2004

  3. It was on Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:52:55 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    <Snip spam>

    Ok, I'll put a 1,000 quatloos on you losing your accounts.
    ,

    William Poaster, Jan 21, 2004
  4. O.k. I bet $10.00 that someone will win the superbowl. When I win,
    just e-mail me for the address to send my money......

    John H. Guillory, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Moromax

    wisefool Guest

    John H. Guillory said:
    "No risk" betting can happen in foreign curency markets if your trades are
    big enough. But that's clear cut --> legal. Sports arbitrage is shady.

    wisefool

    wisefool, Jan 22, 2004