    I have a large fortune I am willing to wager.

    Thanks for any assistance given.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    WormWood Guest

    "Lord Gazwad of Grantham" wrote
    The contents of this post is for comprehension and should not be
    extraterrestrial chrysanthemum

    mercy moloch miscellany

    WormWood, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Quean Guest

    i bet He will die, just like the one before Him... although, whether it's in
    our lifetime... dunno?

    Quean, Apr 8, 2005
  4. You silly tart.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Apr 8, 2005
  5. Quean, <>, the absentminded, superfatted frottage, and
    Whoever the new pope is, it is certain he will die in my lifetime.

    HTH

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Apr 8, 2005
  6. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Aquanaut Guest

    Think you could be onto a winner there

    Aquanaut, Apr 8, 2005
  7. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    PuppyKatt Guest

    I'd be pleased to take your money.

    PuppyKatt, Apr 8, 2005
  8. I bet you wouldn't, I'd be taking yours.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Apr 9, 2005
  9. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    NewPope Guest

    It's highly likely the next Pope will be a catholic,
    though for a change, a Jehovah Witness would
    be worth a bet. Or maybe a proddy vicar from
    Northern Ireland in the Vatican?

    NewPope, Apr 9, 2005
  10. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    PuppyKatt Guest

    A newbie Rabbi would me most interesting.

    PuppyKatt, Apr 9, 2005