Better than FOX News it's CBN News

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by llanalott, Sep 29, 2007.

  1. llanalott

    llanalott Guest

    I'm not a Christian and aside from the slight Religious Republican
    slant I often find CBN more informative, balanced, and sincere than
    regular news. You can easily absorb and not be force fed the news. I
    certainly respect a Christan news source that we can watch without all
    that near constant tabloid news Brittany Spears junk.

    Fox I don't even really consider news, more like a worldnetdaily
    source of news that is merely designed to give rightwingers a force
    fed feed of anti-Democrat propaganda. I do get about 10 hours or more
    of fox news a week though and very much respect their being there at
    the click of the remote.

    All I can say if you watch fox news exclusively and consider the other
    news sources to be too liberal to
    trust get another news source to accompany Fox. Turn on CBN News or
    maybe even NPR News once in a while.

    A fox news only diet turns peoples political social and world opinions
    and views to mush.

    Thank you for listening to my view.

    llanalott, Sep 29, 2007

  2. llanalott

    Lobby Dosser Guest

    The mos sensible thing you've uttered.

    Lobby Dosser, Sep 29, 2007

  3. NPR is a sthinkee. BBC is much better.

    Ronald 'More-More' Moshki, Sep 29, 2007
  4. llanalott

    llanalott Guest

    Yes you are correct. Informative look at the world events. In fact
    it's on right now.

    llanalott, Sep 29, 2007
  5. llanalott

    llanalott Guest

    It's hopefully a balance, (both) a thinkee balance.

    But stinkee sure fits for the other poster.

    llanalott, Sep 29, 2007
  6. llanalott

    Kope Guest

    Kope, Sep 29, 2007
  7. Do they have their version of Bill "Falafel" O'Reilly?

    Buck Turgidson, Sep 29, 2007
  8. llanalott

    RickH Guest

    CBN is good. Also some of the feeds from Europe are delivered like
    news was delivered in the 60's "just the facts", its refreshing to
    hear "just the facts" without the opinionating. Not so sure about BBC
    but I've heard a couple others from Germany and GB.

    RickH, Sep 29, 2007
  9. llanalott

    olfart Guest

    strap a bomb to your ass and set it off

    olfart, Sep 29, 2007
  10. llanalott

    lein Guest

    BBC is biased (but at least, unlike CNN, they admit it)

    lein, Sep 29, 2007
  11. llanalott

    lein Guest

    I get all my news from Don Homuth.

    lein, Sep 29, 2007
  12. llanalott

    Lobby Dosser Guest

    Who gets it from imaginary friends.

    Lobby Dosser, Sep 30, 2007
  13.
    Ronald 'More-More' Moshki, Sep 30, 2007
  14. llanalott

    llanalott Guest

    Not that I've seen, but I just watch it for the news and an occasional
    human interest story and when
    the "I found Jesus" and sympathetic background music shit kicks in I
    change the channel. No
    intentional disrespect to Christians and GOD but I've had enough of
    that in real life to last ten
    lifetimes to last ten more lifetimes.

    llanalott, Sep 30, 2007
  15. llanalott

    llanalott Guest

    Totally agree.

    Really don't always need sensationalism with every thing that's
    reported either.
    Public television has a Russian news time where I get to see a little
    bit of what's happening in Russia.
    Which is Russian news with just the facts, as you described.

    Also why care about what's going on in other countries? Why not. A
    variety of news sources
    makes well rounded thought. I am an American but also a individual in
    the world. I care to
    see what is happening in the world

    llanalott, Sep 30, 2007
  16. Amen.

    Buck Turgidson, Sep 30, 2007

  17. Never heard BBC admit this; even Fox claims "fair and balanced."

    Ronald 'More-More' Moshki, Sep 30, 2007
  18. llanalott

    Plato Guest

    Get a feed from the BBC. Very objective.

    Plato, Oct 7, 2007
  19. llanalott

    Alfred Guest

    ROFLMAO

    The best that can be said is they are better than Fox.

    Alfred, Oct 7, 2007
  20. llanalott

    who'sthat Guest

    CBN is worse than Faux News.