    calleasy.com
    This doesn't seem to be voip, in the sense that all I can see
    is a web ringback feature and a dialthrough

    Graham., Dec 3, 2008

  2. Graham.

    Brian A Guest

    Beware, unless they've recently changed it voipzoom is only available
    for soft phones. They weren't releasing their server details. That was a
    couple of months ago. Things may have changed now.

    Brian A, Feb 28, 2009

  3. From the digging I did, I understand the deal with calleasy is that you can
    use the SIP server from another betamax brand (which all use the same IP
    address, and you can't have the same username at two brands) and it works,
    but you're charged at Betamax 'standard rates' - I don't know precisely what
    they are, but 2-3x Calleasy's rates.

    So you could try that for voipzoom - and since it's a softphone brand it's
    less likely they can tell the difference between their client and another
    SIP client (you might have to fake the User-Agent though) to charge
    differential rates.

    Theo

    Theo Markettos, Mar 1, 2009
  4. Graham.

    JensIP

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I found this briliant webside voipsee.com to search all betamax providers and compare prices. It offers live upated prices and shows how to make free call to
    Andorra Antigua And Barbuda Argentina Australia Austria Bahamas Bahrain Belgium Bermuda Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Chile Colombia Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Guadeloupe Hungary Iceland Ireland Israel Italy Japan Jordan Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Malaysia Martinique Monaco Morocco Netherlands New Zealand Norway Panama Paraguay Peru Poland Portugal Romania Russian Federation Slovak Republic Slovenia South Africa South Korea Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Turkey United Kingdom Uruguay Venezuela United States

    Checkout the side voipsee.com and start saving money on international mobile and landline calls.

    JensIP, Mar 12, 2010
  5. Graham.

    4md1t

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Buy VoipCredit Voucher online from here

    please somebody support me , this is 100% automated delivery system ,

    buy now (PAYPAL) , receive voucher now .

    TheVoipCredit dot com

    cheap buys stockholm
    cheap buys on clothes closet organizers
    cheap car insurance buy online
    cheap call betamax webcalldirect buy credit

    4md1t, Sep 9, 2010
  7. Graham.

    4md1t

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Now We set up online payment and Automated Delivery.
    you just need to do 2 steps only ,
    step 1 , order with paypal
    Step 2, after payment is done , you receive the 16DIGIT voucher code
    into
    your Paypal's Email immediately .
    We Guarantee .
    www . TheVoipCredit . com
    100% automated Delivery System .
    Credit supports for webcalldirect , sms listo , rynga . and all
    betamax ..

    4md1t, Sep 9, 2010