    Can anyone point me in the right direction to resolve this?

    Thanks
    Roger.

    Roger, Aug 14, 2010

  2. Roger

    Roger Guest

    Not for betamax as you normally dont have an incoming number (unless you pay
    for one) you can set numbers up for call-thru from access numbers on their
    site but if you want callerid you have to set it up on the box (or in the
    software if you use a softphone)- thats what I had to do on my sipura anyway
    and it was working before I swapped the boxes.

    Roger, Aug 15, 2010

  3. Roger

    openaf Guest

    Roger a écrit :
    Just write your phone number like this: 0044xxxxxxxxxx instead of
    +44xxxxxxxxx

    --
    Cordialement,
    ________________

    __o
    _'\(,_
    (_)/ (_)

    openaf, Aug 15, 2010
  4. Roger

    Roger Guest

    I have - that doesnt work (it didnt work from the sipur either) and the
    fritzbox wont accept +44xxxxxxxxxx

    Roger, Aug 15, 2010
  5. Roger

    Roger Guest

    ok - found it - you have to have advanced settings turned on and then click
    "Use internet number for registration" - which isnt enabled by default -
    and then it works using the format 0044xxxxxxx.

    Roger, Aug 15, 2010
  6. Roger

    openaf Guest

    Roger a écrit :
    First of all I presume Voipcheap made a verification of your phone number ?
    Then go first to "Internet Telephony" > Internet Numbers and make a new
    internet number 0044xxxxxxxxxx with your login and password. After that
    go to Telephony Devices > Fon 1 or 2 and select the same 0044xxxxxxxxx
    number for Outgoing calls.
    In Telephony Device Features check you marked the right Calling line
    identification presentation (CLIP), here in simple mode.

    --
    Cordialement,
    ________________

    __o
    _'\(,_
    (_)/ (_)

    openaf, Aug 15, 2010
  7. Roger

    openaf Guest

    Roger a écrit :
    Ok that's fine.

    --
    Cordialement,
    ________________

    __o
    _'\(,_
    (_)/ (_)

    openaf, Aug 15, 2010
  8. Roger

    Paulg0 Guest

    Try this:

    Username: 0044xxxxxxxxxx
    Password: yourpassword:yourusername (colon separating the password and
    username)

    Paul

    Paulg0, Aug 15, 2010
  9. I've just added this to: