    BTW, my test program crashed twice during the test -- maybe this is
    relevant.

    Thanks

    Neo, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Mine said "failed" on the Prometric site. Just ignore the Prometric site
    and keep checking your transcript on the MCP secure site. For me, my result
    showed up there about a week before I got notification through the post.

    Cheers

    Oli

    Oli Restorick [MVP], Aug 18, 2003

  3. Neo

    Neo Guest

    Hi Oli,

    Did you mean that you actually passed?

    That's great news!

    Neo

    Neo, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Neo

    Brian Guest

    They will (or at least they used to) adjust the pass score once they have
    enough people write the beta. Wait for the official MS result.

    Brian, Aug 19, 2003
  5. It's exactly the same for me... 48 hours later, it says failed (but I would
    be surprised it would be the actual result since it seemed ... not to
    difficult). Anyone noticed the time it took between all screen refreshes...
    hopefully the released exams engine will be faster !

    BTW, at the end of the test, just before exiting of Prometrics Software, the
    system made a strange error message while trying to transfer the results to
    the server....

    Jacques-Yves Gorguet, Aug 19, 2003
  6. Neo

    Neo Guest

    Do you mean 71-297? It's rather difficult to me.

    Neo, Aug 19, 2003
  7. The results for 71-297 are unknown at this time. The beta exam period just
    finished--scores will not be available for 6-8 weeks.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Aug 20, 2003
  8. Neo

    MCSE World Guest

    Hi,

    Prometric can always be counted on to say you failed for betas until the
    real results come out. Check your MCP online transcript 6-8 weeks from now
    and you will have your real results. It takes quite some time to get the
    whole exam process from Beta testing to live exam. Having participated in
    the standards setting process for one of the MCSE 2003 exams (can't say
    which due to NDA restrictions), I know personally that it's a long process.

    If you want, you can read about my experiences here (be careful, the link
    might wrap):
    http://www.mcsaworld.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=10146

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Aug 21, 2003
  9. Sorry, I was talking (out of context) about 71-290. Didn't even attempt
    297.

    Cheers

    Oli

    Oli Restorick [MVP], Aug 22, 2003