    www.mcngp.com
    faq.mcngp.com
    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Have you forgotten already? You're not allowed to apologize to anyone
    My apologies. I was not aware of this rule and will try my best to be more
    compliant in the future. Please forgive my ignorance.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2007

  3. Guest

    TurkReno Guest

    You do not tell me "fusk you!"

    TurkReno, Jan 16, 2007
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    fusk

    Isn't this a type of fish??

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2007
  5. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I believe you're thinking of a mackerel.

    CBIC, Jan 16, 2007
  6. Guest

    TurkReno Guest

    Damnit, its not a mackerel, its a f u c k i n g Salmon.

    TurkReno, Jan 16, 2007