    You're a good sport, Julia. PLEASE stick around.

    yes, but does she spit or swallow?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 8, 2007

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    or dear......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 8, 2007

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    It will be a good experience. Does anybody ever actually pass these exams?
    71-300 was around four and half hours, this was the last beta exam (
    or any ms exam for that matter) I took. For me, it was if they were
    asking the same type of questions over and over again, rather boring,
    but then I guess that's the point of beta's. Personally I'd not waste
    my time again sitting for that long, although if you had to pay for
    the exams yourself, I guess being free, taking the beta's make sense.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 8, 2007
  4. Guest

    Julia Guest

    I tried the whole "marriage" thing once ..... it wasn't all that much fun.

    Julia, Jan 9, 2007
  5. Guest

    Julia Guest

    LOL ... ummmmmm ... I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. ;-)

    Julia, Jan 9, 2007
  6. Guest

    Julia Guest

    I took 71-236 this afternoon. I'm tired. Those things wear me out. I
    know what you mean. There were a couple of objectives that had a lot of
    questions just on that 1 topic.

    I guess now I can resume studying for 70-291, which is what I was
    studying for before I got the invitation to take 71-236.

    I pay for my exams but then if I pass I get reimbursed. Free is good
    .... less pressure.

    Julia, Jan 9, 2007
  7. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    How about a Live-in ?? Lots of (g-)strings, but none attached... ;-)

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Jan 9, 2007
  8. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    If it wasn't any fun, then he wasn't eating...er um...doing it right.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 9, 2007
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Okay, well perhaps we could just settle for "internet mistress?"

    Hi, googling wife! Just kidding!

    Frisbee®, Jan 9, 2007
  10. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Man am I lucky!!

    Oh...Hi googling fiance! J/K

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 9, 2007
  11. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I took 71-236 this afternoon. I'm tired.

    hope you pass.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 9, 2007
  12. Guest

    Julia Guest

    LOL ... well that part was fun. It was all the time in between that wasn't
    fun.

    Julia, Jan 9, 2007
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    WHOA! um, might be worth it...whisper suggestively in my ear your response
    and I will go willingly...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Justice: A decision in your favor.

    Neil, Jan 10, 2007
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ditto (now you get to wait forever for the results)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Hard work has never killed anyone, but why take the chance?

    Neil, Jan 10, 2007
  15. Guest

    Julia Guest

    Lucky for me I have another one to finish studying for as I wait for the
    results on this one.

    Julia, Jan 10, 2007
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    291 isn't an exam, it's alphabet soup ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

    Neil, Jan 10, 2007
  17. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Mmmmm soup.

    I had BEER BISCUITS for dinner tonight, WHOOP!

    Beer: It's not just for breakfast anymore!

    Frisbee®, Jan 10, 2007
  18. Guest

    Julia Guest

    207.46.248.16:

    That would explain all of the letters floating around in my study guide. :)

    Julia, Jan 10, 2007
  19. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Hahaha....yeah, the time in between usually does suck. Or not, depends on her I
    suppose.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  20. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Have you forgotten already? You're not allowed to apologize to anyone
    but me. <sigh> (How soon they forget.)

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet