    you passed right then?

    I'm scheduled to take the beta Exchange 2007 exam on Monday. It's the first
    beta exam for me and I'm just curious.

    Guest, Jan 6, 2007

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hy, Julia!
    No, nobody that I know of has ever taken a beta exam.
    They give you extra questions. OH DANG YOU TRICKED ME I JUST VIOLATED MY
    NDA!!!! You owe me big time, Julia.
    Oh, I found out alright. When you take a beta exam, the testing center (at
    Microsoft's request) wires you up to a 10,000 volt device. If you pass, you
    get this very mild, and somewhat pleasurable pulse of current (or so I'm
    told). If you fail, well, let's just say you won't want to be taking any
    more beta exams. Even if they're free.
    NO! RESCHEDULE! I need you to watch my Gators dismantle the Buckeyes on
    Monday!
    Yellow?

    R U Hawt?

    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    LOL, I found the answers to most of my questions in an article I read online
    right after I posted this. I guess that's what happens when I post messages
    while I'm half asleep. My brain seems to have gone on to bed without me.
    LOL I'm still curious about people's opinions though.

    I'm not nervous. I'm mostly just curious. I just passed the Exchange 2003
    exam about 1 1/2 months ago. Unfortunately from what I can tell they've made
    a lot of major changes between 2003 and 2007.

    To answer your question, of course I'm hawt! ;-)

    Guest, Jan 6, 2007
  4. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    I guess then the next logical question is "ARE YOU SINGLE ?"

    Cerebrus, Jan 6, 2007
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You're a good sport, Julia. PLEASE stick around.

    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2007
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    they are wildly different in the sense that they have usually about 4
    times the number of questions (80-180 questions) and usually take in the
    range of 240 minutes. The questions range from impossible to answer to
    rediculously easy. You wont find out if you have passed for 6-8 weeks.
    definitely a challenge, but I would incourage everyone who is one the MS
    cert track to do one if they get a chance. The cost is certainly right,
    and it may give you an isight into what the exam creators go through in
    developing these tests

    <inside joke>
    "it wont scale!"
    </inside joke>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Jeez, if you love Honkus...

    Neil, Jan 6, 2007
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you're brain might not go to bed with you but...

    ....R U Hawt?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

    Neil, Jan 6, 2007
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    tru dat

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Why is the alphabet in that order?

    Neil, Jan 6, 2007
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    well, in that case...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - EVERYONE is weird. Some of us are proud of it.

    Neil, Jan 6, 2007
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yep! Who has time for a relationship? LOL

    Guest, Jan 7, 2007
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It will be a good experience. Does anybody ever actually pass these exams?
    This one is 3 hours long. At the very least it should be interesting.

    Guest, Jan 7, 2007
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    A lot of the changes are pretty cool though. Unified Messaging sounds pretty
    awesome! It would have been nice to have a study guide though.

    Guest, Jan 7, 2007
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'll be around ... except when this board acts goofy and won't let me read
    messages or redirects me to another Microsoft page.

    Has anyone else had problems with this board lately?

    Guest, Jan 7, 2007
  14. You might want to switch to using a newsreader. There are several good
    ones that are free or cheap.

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 7, 2007
  15. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Or use Google groups. Either way, we badly need HAWT ladies with a
    great sense of humour in this froup ! LRM would like a helping hand.
    ;-)

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Jan 7, 2007
  16. Guest

    Thor Guest

    Hi.

    I think that the people that knows what you wanna know are bound by NDA,
    but...
    The result of a beta test should be the same as taking the released version.
    Therefore I suspect that you get you score from the same number of questions
    as on an ordinary test.
    You will get extra questions to fill your three hours (that, I suspect, are
    not scored).
    If you see questions you think makes no sense, I wouldn't use much time on
    them, but comment on them after the exam.
    Obviously you should get a lot of rest beforehand.

    Enjoy!
    53

    Yes. Builds confidence.
    Indeed. Great fun. Let's hope the test is close to finished.

    Thor, Jan 7, 2007
  17. Good idea! Google groups is a lot faster than going through the MS
    website.

    bugable.julia, Jan 7, 2007
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm 29 still. LOL

    Ok ... I'm in my 30s. :)

    Guest, Jan 7, 2007
  19. Guest

    OTHMAN Guest

    I'm 29 still. LOL

    Thanks Julia,

    I'm 22, lol

    OTHMAN, Jan 7, 2007
  20. Guest

    Julia Guest

    ahhhhhhh, that's better, now Google shows my name

    Julia, Jan 7, 2007