    the problem is that I'm not an MCP yet, so I can login anywhere...

    What can I do?

    Thanks.

    Guest, Apr 5, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    How did you get an exam invitation if you aren't an MCP yet?
    Sometimes, exam results are posted on the Prometric or Vue transcript before
    Microsoft sends out the results by mail. You might want to try there.

    Guest, Apr 5, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I had a voucher from my friend, so I took the exam.
    Now the centre where I took it give me the MCP ID but not the Access Code...

    Guest, Apr 6, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Omar do you work at kordia solutions is sydney.

    Guest, Apr 16, 2007