    and Network Infrastructure

    Many thanks,

    Zii.

    Zii Ell, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Bring a pillow for your seat. It's gonna be 3.5 hours long and you won't
    know the results for 1 to 3 months after.

    Take the exam at a VUE testing provider rather than Prometric. VUE posts
    their beta result scores sooner on their web site. I took the 70-300 exam
    and didn't find out if I passed until AFTER the exam had gone live. VUE test
    takers knew two weeks earlier.

    There may be bugs in the exam (missing text, diagrams, etc.) Be ready for
    these and comment on them at the end of the exam.

    At least it's free.

    "Zii Ell"
    <
    sinceIdontthinkyoucangoover256charactersonaEmailaddress-buthey-mailaway.con>

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 18, 2003

  3. for 71-293, i was given 4 hrs and 90 questions

    "Zii Ell"
    <

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 19, 2003
  4. Zii Ell

    Zii Ell Guest

    Thanks for all your answers.

    Which live exams is this beta simular to?

    I'll take the beta and bring a pillow and armrest.

    Zii Ell, Jul 19, 2003
  5. Kian Wah,
    So how's the exam? Did you passed? Any training materials you can advice
    me to read?

    Jesse
    Manila, philippines

    Engr. Jesus Ernesto A Lim, MCSA, Jul 20, 2003
  6. its a nice paper, haven't got my results yet, but don't think i pass since i
    rush through the paper though, had something to do after that

    i studied the new stuffs in 2k3 (webcast/try the product/docs) and revise my
    216 stuffs

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 21, 2003