best/worst cult movies of all time

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Soreboozer, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. Soreboozer

    Soreboozer Guest

    Soreboozer, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Soreboozer

    Scot Gardner Guest

    WOW! What a great site! (And I'm not just shittin' around!)

    This site definitely appeals to my prejudice and emotions and that's all
    it takes to ring my chime!

    Thanks for this great post!

    Scot Gardner, Sep 13, 2003

  3. WOW! What a great site! (And I'm not just shittin' around!

    I second that motion

    Vlvetmorning98, Sep 13, 2003
  4. Soreboozer

    Scot Gardner Guest

    One of my favorite sections:

    Deadly Secrets: A Compendium of Obscure Conspiracy Theories.

    "Do I actually believe that any of these farfetched theories are true?
    You're damn right I do!"

    -- The United States has been run for 23 years and 324 days by
    presidents who were not actually elected to office. Look it up!

    -- "It became necessary to destroy the town in order to save
    it." --Attributed to an American officer firing on Ben Tre, Vietnam,
    February 8, 1968

    -- Until the Harrison Narcotics Act was passed in 1914, Americans could
    buy opium, cocaine, morphine and heroin over the counter. Until 1937,
    marijuana was legal in the United States.

    -- Richard Nixon flew out of Dallas the morning of November 22, 1963; he
    later denied being there, making him perhaps the only American who did
    not remember where he was on that fateful day.

    -- "In the near future, right wingers will use drug hysteria to set up
    an international police apparatus." --Old Tom the Junkie Priest,
    Drugstore Cowboy

    -- A member of the Masonic order has never been hanged in the United
    States.

    -- "I would have made a good pope." --Richard M. Nixon

    http://www.altreel.com/conspiracy/Conspiracy_Theories.html

    Scot Gardner, Sep 14, 2003