    Any suggestions?

    Regards
    Mav

    Mav, Nov 9, 2006

  2. Mav

    Chris H. Guest

    You may want to post your message to a general newsgroup covering
    networking, Mav. This newsgroup is for the support of Microsoft's Broadband
    Networking products - hardware and software - which are operable and
    licensed in North America.

    Hi all,

    I have been setting up a few wireless networks recently, and I have
    found the easiest router to set up is the Netgear wireless ADSL modem
    router. It pretty much self configures for the broadband line, and the
    wireless USB adapter is extremely intuitive in determining wireless
    network and security settings, so you literally just have to type in
    the key. I've managed to get the pack with both the router and adapter
    for around £60 so would suggest this is the best package available.

    However, I don't want to miss out if there is something simpler and
    better value out there!

    Any suggestions?

    Regards
    Mav