    I'm looking for a website where everyone has his/her own account but
    shares one big photo library. Can anyone recommend a good website for
    this purpose? Thanks, Mirsky

    Mirsky, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Mirsky

    simon Guest

  3. Mirsky

    Sudee Guest

    My local photo club uses http://www.myfamily.com/
    It seems to work well & they're not interested in copyrights.
    $30/year for 100MB
    $110/year for 500MB

    Sue

    Sudee, Sep 25, 2006
  4. Mirsky

    Bruce Lewis Guest

    At ourdoings.com you can do this using the "Help maintain this site"
    feature. Class officers would volunteer as MGMT, other classmates as
    AUTR.

    For best results, ask people to set their camera's clocks to local time
    if they're coming from different time zones. You'll do less reordering
    of photos if their timestamps are consistent.

    Bruce Lewis, Sep 26, 2006