Best webcam under £100

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chaudhry Nijjhar, Feb 4, 2008.

  1. Chaudhry Nijjhar, Feb 4, 2008

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    SJP Guest

    SJP, Feb 4, 2008

  3. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    SJP "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    He works in a call centre, answering questions from even more illiterate
    people like himself. So his behaviour is obvious. Oh, and his breath
    smells. Garlic.

    John Holmes, Feb 4, 2008
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    You've asked this twice already.

    From: "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Suggest a Webcam
    Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:44:03 GMT

    From: "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: PC World sale
    I don't know. Go to staples. Or look on their website.

    Evan Platt, Feb 4, 2008