    than the actual MCSD 70-316 exam?

    Thanks,

    Peter Olcott

    Peter Olcott, Sep 6, 2005

  2. Peter Olcott

    Guest Guest

    I am convinced you can train a monkey to pass the MCSD tests. Buy the
    appropriate Exam Cram for the test you are going to take and spend some time
    with that. The tests are far easier than what you are thinking. If my boss
    can pass with absolutely no experience with ASP.NET or c# then just about
    anyone can.

    Guest, Sep 7, 2005

  3. Peter Olcott

    Guest Guest

    Hi Peter,

    Thanks for the info. I am also studying for MCSD, and have been watching
    this post for a couple of days, hoping that someone would reply with
    something useful. After reading your post, I had a look at the Exam Cram
    reviews in Amazon, and it looks as if it is just what I need.

    Regards,

    Javaman

    Guest, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Peter Olcott

    Guest Guest

    Hello again....

    Sorry carion, I thanked the OP Peter, when I meant to thank you for the info.

    I just did a search thru the archives for information about exams, and there
    is surprisingly little.

    The only thread i found was this, in which someone new to C# asks for
    advice. It is probably not entirely relevant here, but I think there is some
    useful advice in it...

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroup...5a66&mid=7579e251-1175-49ba-8b15-056bbb015a66

    (how's that for a URL!!!)

    - Javaman