    An invisible watermark doesn't work as well since I don't have the time to
    check all photos of similar items everyday. So I think a visible one has a
    higher deterring value.

    peter, Aug 29, 2003

  2. peter

    WMAS 1960 Guest

    I see a lot of auctions and online catalogs just putting the name of the
    auctioneer, Ie. your email address or say eBay seller name over the face of the
    picture. Or maybe in the bottom corner so that it still overlays on important
    parts of the image. Adjust the opacity so that it shows enough to be seen but
    is faint enough that the image or object shows through well enough to be
    useful. Look at the B&H Photo website for what I mean. They Put BH over the
    face of their catalog pictures.

    WMAS 1960, Aug 29, 2003

  3. peter

    Frank ess Guest

    Here's a place whereat resides a proagram: with a little work you can batch
    your photos into noticed-ness:

    http://www.lunerouge.org/gnu/crl_e.htm

    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Aug 29, 2003