    hj

    PS. forgive the cross-posts. Wasn't sure which ng would get me an answer
    quick!

    hugh jass, Jun 10, 2005

  2. In Project, Use Edit, Copy Picture.
    Version 2003 also has a Wizard for this export
    HTH

    Jan De Messemaeker, Jun 11, 2005

  3. hugh jass

    emily01

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    there's a camera icon on the standard toolbar (the top one) ... you can take
    a "photo" of your Microsoft Project Gantt chart and use that in word or powerpoint

    PS: i always select the task rows and then when using the "camera" select
    the option of selected tasks.

    microsoft.com/project/en/us/gantt-chart.aspx

    emily01, Mar 9, 2010
  4. hugh jass

    huaphuoctruong

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    We can take a screen shot or the chart and then insert to Word.
    Or the other way is export it to an image and then insert to Word. There is a tip about exporting the Gantt Chart to image by using Virtual Printer at (xme.im/export-gantt-chart-image-or-pdf-microsoft-project)
    Hope that help.

    huaphuoctruong, Dec 29, 2012