    router? Does it really matter for this purpose?

    Additionally, I am going to be passing SIP traffic across this bonded link
    so I need to be able to honor QoS taggings.

    ESM, Sep 9, 2006

  2. ESM

    jseemann Guest

    Yup Multilink PPP is the most straightforward solution IMO.

    I don't think it matters whether you use 2 WIC-1s or 1 WIC2
    technically; it comes down to which solution is cheaper and which WIC
    your router supports. If that's all a wash then the VWIC seems to have
    the edge giving you more room for later expansion if necessary.

    When you create the PPP multilink you will be creating a virtual
    interface (multilink n) to which you can apply QOS to your heart's
    content =)

    Good luck
    Jason

    jseemann, Sep 10, 2006