    what possibilities are for calls to be transferred to me In Australia
    over Internet.
    Any help that people can give would be appreciated.

    Craig, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Craig

    Soren Rathje Guest

    www.asteriskpbx.org

    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk

    -- Soren

    Soren Rathje, Apr 21, 2004

  3. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Thanks for the link on info about Asterisk.

    Do you know what kind of switchboard-type phone you need for a main
    office, to be able to tranfer calls direct to peoples extensions?

    Craig, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Craig

    Soren Rathje Guest

    Any type of phone or a computer based program. I guess the best place to
    ask is the mailinglist at

    I don't use a switchboard for my system but I know that several other
    members on the list use either Open-Source software in combination with
    a regular phone or make their own.

    Google is your friend..
    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=asterisk-users+switchboard

    -- Soren