  1. ]v[etaphoid

    ]v[etaphoid Guest

    Ideas?

    ]v[etaphoid, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Hi,

    I guess the ABIT NF7 is pretty good value, if you can live without SATA,
    FireWire (maybe SoundStorm too?)

    Next up the NF7-S and then the AN7.

    Could you tell I'm an ABIT fan :p

    Wayne ][

    Wayne Youngman, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Shuttle AN35 Ultra 400
    Newegg.com

    Michael Copeland, Dec 16, 2004
  4. ]v[etaphoid

    No Body Guest

    Try the Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe. I'm running an identical system with Win2k.
    VERY stable and fast with DV, PVR, and DVB applications

    No Body, Dec 18, 2004